- Terms of Access
This website is owned and operated by Group 77 Pty Ltd (Locket.co). The material on this website is copyright to Group 77 Pty Ltd, unless otherwise disclosed. This website is available for you to access, conditional upon your acceptance, without alteration, of the Terms and Conditions set out below.
By continuing to access this website and in the event of engaging our service through Locket.co, you agree and consent to the Terms and Conditions contained herein (as amended from time to time).
Locket.co reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions, this website and other polices at any time and from time to time. Revised Terms and Conditions will be made available on this website and you are responsible to review Our Terms and Conditions from time to time to check for updates. You agree and consent to the Revised Terms and Conditions by continuing to access this website.
- Fees and Charges
All fees and charges are in USD.
To access your client profile you will be issued with a username and password (UNPW). Once you log in you will be able to make changes to your listing, update inspection times, amend descriptions and upload or change photography.
You should immediately notify Locket.co if you consider that someone has accessed your client profile without your authorisation. If you’ve misplaced your username and password, these can be requested by clicking on “forgot password” on our account log in page.
Locket.co must verify all uploads and amendments to all profiles. This process can take up to 2 business days and in accordance with item 10 of these terms and conditions.
- Antisocial behaviour
Locket is about love! Be kind, be honest, be truthful and treat one another with respect and decency. But, to avoid confusion – by using the Locket App, you agree that you will not:
- bully, “stalk”, intimidate, assault, harass, mistreat or defame any person.
- use the app to that for or to promote hate speech, to threaten or to incites violence, for sexually explicit or pornographic purposes or that which is graphic or contains gratuitous violence.
- create any content that violates or infringes anyone’s rights, including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contract right.
- be racist, bigoted, homophobic or marginalise anyone on the basis of their sexually, or is hateful or encourages physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- use the Locket App for any purpose that is illegal.
- use the Locket App to spam, solicit money from or defraud any members.
It’s actually very simple – at Locket, you must treat each other the way you’d like to be treated. If you cannot, we reserves the right to terminate your account at our sole and complete discretion.
- Contact details
Under no circumstances are you to enter your contact details including contact name, contact number, email address etc. on the listing.
Your failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions contained herein may result in your property being immediately removed from Locket.co at our sole discretion.
- Disclaimers and Exclusions
You acknowledge and agree that Locket.co makes no warranty of any kind to you, to the fullest extent permissible by law, in respect of any matter, including, without limitation:
- In respect of the Services: their fitness for purpose, or suitability for you;
- the infringement of third party rights;
- any third party associated with performing the Services, at the request of Locket.co or otherwise, and their ability to provide such Services; or
- the accuracy of any information contained in this website or otherwise communicated by Locket.co.
Locket.co does not accept any liability for any loss or damages resulting from your reliance on the information supplied on this website. Locket.co strongly advises that you seek professional advice before deciding whether to engage Locket.co to provide the Services.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Locket.co nor any of its affiliates, employees, subsidiaries or holding company shall be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this website or with the use of any information contained herein or otherwise communicated to you by Locket.co, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation the use or inability to use this website by any party, the failure to perform, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, loss of profit or income.
Locket.co makes no representations or guarantees that a person using this site will sell their home/property or lease their property.
- Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights including, without limitation, trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyright and other rights used or embodied in this website are the sole property of Locket.co and must not be used without its express written consent.
Locket.co reserves all intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright in material and/or Services provided by it. The material provided on the website is provided for personal use only and may not be:
- re-sold and/or re-distributed in any material form;
- stored in any storage media; and/or
- re-transmitted in any media, without the prior written consent of Locket.co.
- General Terms
Any failure by Locket.co to enforce a provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver or affect the validity of these terms.
In the event of any term or condition being held to be invalid, illegal, unlawful or otherwise being Incapable of being enforced, that term or part thereof shall be deemed to be severed and of no force and effect and the remaining terms and conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
The parties warrant they have the authority to enter into this agreement.
- Limitation of services
Locket.co is operated from Australia in Victorian time zone Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm and are closed outside these times and on Victorian public holidays. Your profile however will be available at all times available outside these times, but changes and approvals will not be processed outside these hours of operation.